Erema Engineering Recycling Maschinen und Anlagen GmbH
Not only numerous patents and particularly energy-saving and environmentally-friendly systems but also premium quality and maximum customer focus form the basis for lasting, international success.
Modern technology and worldwide service ensure that operators of EREMA systems have the full benefit from their plant.
Around 400 employees work for the Austrian group of companies throughout the world. With subsidiaries/offices in the USA, China and Japan plus around 50 representatives in all ﬁve continents, EREMA provides custom recycling solutions to fulﬁl individual application requirements.
The extensive product portfolio is divided into the following main sectors:
- Plastics recycling systems for standard applications and production waste
- Plastics recycling systems for heavily printedlcontaminated post-consumer waste
- FDA approved PET recycling systems, efsa approval requested via customers (e.g. for bottle-to-bottle recycling)
- lnline PET applitions (e.g. for fibres, tilms and strapping)
- Fully-automatic self-cleaning melt ﬁlters
- COREMA® - plastic recycling system for the production of highly ﬁlled and customised compounds
- Pelletizing systems