Security, Sustainability, Ecology and Economics: widespread concepts nowadays, they were targets since our inception; this long-term vision has allowed IST to get a positive feedback from the market placing the company as a sole partner and supplier of many customers worldwide.
The experience gained over the years in sectors such as GRAPHICS, CHEMISTRY, AUTOMOTIVE, AEROSPACE, HOSPITALS, FIBERGLASS, PAINT and INKS, has made IST the supplier of choice, with more than 27.000 installations worldwide.
Our certifications, together with the strong synergies amongst our SALES, TECHNICAL and PRODUCTION departments allow IST to understand the customer's needs and make them central to our products, providing secure and concrete solutions today that are suitable for tomorrow.
On the strength of positive experiences in foreign markets, in 1990 IST established the company SET - Sistemas Europeos de Tecnologia S.L., based in Vigo (Spain), mostly dedicated to follow up the local and the South American markets.
IST's product range is now one of the largest on the market and includes:
- RECLAIMERS FOR WASTE SOLVENT AND WASTE WATER
- CONTINUOUS CYCLE DISTILLATION SYSTEMS INTEGRATED IN LINE WITH PRODUCTION PROCESSES
- SOLVENT AND WATER BASED WASHING UNITS
- ULTRASONIC WASHING UNITS FOR PARTS AND ANILOX CYLINDERS/SLEEVES
- AUTOMATIC PLATE WASHERS
- PNEUMATIC AND ELECTRIC VACUUM GENERATORS
WHY SOLVENT DISTILLATION?
The solvents used in industry are proving to be more and more a problem for the preservation of the environment, for the rising of purchasing and disposal costs, and last but not least, for the health of users.
The distillation of solvents on site:
- Reduces Costs for the purchase of solvents
- Reduces Disposal costs
- Reduces the storage of hazardous waste
- Helps you to obtain ISO 14001 certification