Omipa S.p.A, founded in 1963 by the President Mr Gilberto Cazzani, is a highly specialised manufacturer with 55 years of experience in the design and construction of complete extrusion and co-extrusion lines for the production of sheet, foil, film and hollow profile in different thermoplastic materials.
The Company is characterized by a production policy based on in-house production of all the different components of the extrusion line, starting from design, oriented to customer’s needs and requirements, following a customization logic, up to installation of the finished line.
Omipa pays particular attention to after-sales service, by forwarding skilled personnel to customers' sites and thanks to a rapid and efficient spare part service and on-line assistance.
In order to have further details about the company and machinery produced, you can visit www.omipa.it
· Complete extrusion lines for the production of high optical quality sheet and foil (PMMA - PC - PET - PETG)
· Complete extrusion lines for the production of hollow profiles (PP - HDPE - PC - PMMA - HIPMMA – PET, etc.) Special version for coextrusion up to 5 layers.
· Complete coextrusion lines for the production of
- HIGH TECHNICAL QUALITY SHEET
- THERMOFORMING SHEET
- STANDARD QUALITY SHEET
up to 7 layers and more (ABS - PS - HIPS - PP - PE – SAN – GPPS – PET – CA, etc.)
· Complete extrusion lines for the production of foil wound on reels up to 7 layers and more. (PP - PE – PET - PS - ABS – etc.)
· Down stream extrusion equipment for the production of rigid and foam PVC sheets (starting from the die upto the stacking system).
· Complete extrusion lines for the production of foil in composite materials PC – PP – PET + GLASS FIBER and CARBON FIBER wound on reels.
· Complete extrusion lines for the production of foil in EVA - POE wound on reels for solar and photovoltaic application.
· Special extrusion lines available on request.
· Equipment and auxiliaries